At Russian Advantage we understand that nutrition plays a huge role in getting you the results you want. To answer the most common question ‘ What is the best diet for me?’ We are going to show you how we providing each client with bespoke dietary advice, as there is no single diet that will work for everyone.
In order to put the perfect meal plan in place we consider each person’s :
- Fitness goals
- Diet history
- Lifestyle factors
When it comes to giving our clients dietary recommendations the most important factor for success is client compliance. If you don’t follow the plan it doesn’t matter how good the plan is. It simply not going to get any results.
When structuring a diet plan we look at:
- Energy Balance: The very first variable we set is the energy balance. But its not as simple as eat less to lose weight or eat more to gain weight. As you will see your metabolism consists of various components and it is highly adaptable.
- Macronutrient Intake: Our bodies require certain amounts macronutrients such as: protein, fats and carbs in order to be healthy and function optimally. The macronutrient ratio will also determine how person feels on a given diet plan which will directly impact dietary compliance.
- Nutrient Timing:This involves eating foods at strategic times in order to achieve certain outcomes (muscle growth, fat loss and sports performance)
- Personalised Supplementation Plan ( if needed): Your diet plan will cover everything you need. However, some clients can benefit from a small amount of supplements. After our assessment we can recommend the best available supplement products for you.
Once your plan is in place:
- We monitor your progress. To ensure everything is working according the plan.
- We constantly tweaking clients meal plans to prevent stagnation and achieve long term success.
At Russian Advantage combining bespoke meal plan with personalised training program creates the ultimate body transformation plan unique to you.